The Office for National Statistics are gradually releasing results for England and Wales from the 2021 Census which was conducted on Sunday 21 March 2021.
The information are being released for each local authority, and some information has also been released at a lower geographical level.
Information on the following topic areas have been released and our JSNA website pages have recently been updated on the following topics:
- Demography and migration.
- UK armed force veterans.
- Ethnic group, national identity, language and religion.
- Labour market and travel to work.
- Housing and household composition.
- Sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Health, disability and unpaid care.
The next stage is releasing combinations of data, for instance, ethnicity and accommodation type.